Why kids arts and crafts?
Children can reap many benefits from making crafts.
- Build their imagination with creativity.
- Sense of accomplishment.
- Social development.
- Hand-eye coordination and motor control.
- Creative expression and development.
- Educational values, such as learning more on
- Mathematics, by identifying shapes and sizes.
- Colors and shapes.
- Learn how to measure using a ruler.
- We have identified the demand for locally operated Kidazzle® Studios over South Africa.
- The demands on the modern family are high. This gives way to the fact that parents put a high value on the convenience factor when it comes to the entertainment of their children.
- Children’s skills have drastically decreased, due to the era of technology they grow up in.
- The therapeutic value of working with one’s hands are often underestimated.
- A lot of parents have the need for external experts to assist in coaching their children in developing skills they themselves may not have.